Sprinkwell Mill Apartments in Dewsbury is a development of aprtments located in Dewbsury.
You can rent or buy these properties at Sprinkwell Mill, and we often have proeprties for sale and properties for rent in Sprinkwell Mill.
Example Sprinkwell Mill, Dewsbury listing :
* The apartment is 5 minutes walk to Dewsbury train station with links to Leeds, Huddersfield and Manchester. 5 minute drive to M1 and M62.
* Consists of open plan ground floor with modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances – washer, fridge-freezer and cooker with hood.
* Glass dining table and 4 chairs leading into living area with brown leather sofa bed facing wall mounted plasma screen
* It has several original features including exposed brickwork and steel girders from the original mill building.
* Spiral staircase leads up to mezzanine bedroom with double bed and walk in wardrobe.
* Separate modern bathroom contains contemporary glass bowl with shower over bath and wc.
* Broadband and land line are both available.
* Rent does not include bills or council tax but does include monthly management fee, single underground parking space and use of the mill gym and steam room.
Here’s another example listing
*NO CHAIN* Third floor apartment offering modern living accommodation which is accessed via a secure intercom system and would ideally suit investors, first time buyers or professional persons. Conveniently situated just minutes from the railway station which is ideal for commuting and within easy access to local amenities. The property briefly comprising: entrance hall, 18ft open plan lounge with kitchen area, one double bedroom and bathroom. Externally there is allocated parking and access to the on site gym and sauna facilities.
ENTRANCEHALL The hall has laminate flooring.
OPENPLANLOUNGEANDKITCHENAREA18′ 3″ x 16′ 7″ (5.56m x 5.05m) This spacious room has laminate flooring and feature exposed brickwork. The kitchen area has a fitted range of wall and base units, inset circular sink and complementary work surfaces. Built in electric cooker and electric hob with extractor hood above. Built in washing machine and useful airing cupboard.
BEDROOM12′ 1″ x 8′ 9 maximum” (3.68m x 2.67m) Fitted shelving unit and glass block window from the lounge.
BATHROOM The modern bathroom contains a three piece suite comprising of bath with shower over, low flush WC and circular glass wash hand basin. Extractor fan, chrome towel radiator, complementary tiled walls and flooring.
EXTERNAL Externally there is an allocated parking space within the grounds. Access to the site gym and sauna facilities.
LEASEHOLDINFORMATION Please note: this property is leasehold. 999 year lease as from 2002 – approximately £80 per month which includes communal upkeep and use of facilities. Approximately £250 per annum for parking space (optional).