Fantastic Investment Opportunity in Sheffield!
Knight Knox’s latest development, located at the strategic heart of the country in South Yorkshire. Sheffield is known nationally and internationally for its highly skilled workforce and quickly-growing business sector.
Sheffield is at the heart of the Sheffield City Region – the UK’s most centrally located region – and is one of the UK’s core cities which helps to drive the national economy.
More than 2.1 million people live within a 60-minute commute of Sheffield and provide a highly skilled workforce for the city’s world-class businesses and industries.
The 131 apartments at Great Central are spread over eight storeys and wrapped around a large landscaped courtyard. Private car parking is available on selected apartments and all residents will have access to secure bicycle storage.
Every apartment is designed to be bright and airy, and the large living spaces really set Great Central apart. Residents will benefit from a state of the art fitted kitchen and a modern bathroom, with some apartments also enjoying large balconies.
With a mixture of studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments, Great Central is sure to be in high demand with renters. Each apartment will be fully furnished with a stylish finish. With Sheffield’s renaissance in full swing, Great Central is sure to be popular with the many people looking for high-quality accommodation in the city.
- 131 apartments split into studio, one, two and three-bedroom.
- Balconies with city views
- Private landscaped courtyard for residents
- Secure cycle storage and 20 parking spaces
- Located next to the trendy Kelham Island District
- Prices from £90,000
- 25% on exchange plus 50% furniture, 10% 6 months after exchange (remaining 50% of furniture), remaining balance payable on completion
- Developed by Qualis Developments, and managed by Intus Lettings
The Figures – Rent & Sale
- Studios: £425 – £500 pcm (Update: Studios SOLD OUT)
- One bed: £500 – £600 pcm
- Two beds: £650 – £750 pcm
- Three beds: £850+ pcm
- Studios: £90,000 (Update: Studios SOLD OUT)
- One bed: £95,000 – £120,000
- Two beds: £150,000
- Three beds: £250,000 – £280,000
Great Central – where is it?
- 8-minute drive/15 minute walk to Sheffield city centre. Approximately 0.7 miles
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Kelham Island area
- Located opposite a charming waterside pub!
Less than a mile from Sheffield’s lively city centre and next to the vibrant Kelham Island, the city’s residential hub for young professionals, Great Central’s location is unrivalled and will offer tenants a high-end urban lifestyle near the banks of the River Don. There is a great range of amenities close to the development, as well as a popular local riverside pub and restaurant opposite, which offers stunning waterside views.
- The proposed Sheffield Devolution Deal would give the region £1.3bn to spend within the region to improve infrastructure, transport, housing, skills and other drivers of the local business growth which powers the economy.
- The Sichuan Guodong Construction Group (China) has committed to investing £1bn into Sheffield over the coming decades in a bid to change the face of the city centre.
- The Olympic Legacy Park will provide a place for approximately 3,000 people to work, learn and research.
- Development of a new Retail Quarter. This £480m development will create significant amounts of retail and office space, including regional headquarters for HSBC which is the anchor tenant for the scheme.
A great development and opportunity for investors. There has been a lot of interest in this development.
If you would like more information please contact us. Click Here
Thanks for reading.